Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Shop Catalog By
Email Login

Password

New users sign up!
Free email accounts @tribalectic.com

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#311457 - 12/01/02 05:09 AM Re: Self meatotomy
MafiaGirl Offline

Loc: Crawfordsville, IN
LMAO!! I'm 18, and I say peenie all the time, too!!! Too funny. Anyway, is sounding the same thing as wanding? Awhile back ago, someone had posted something about the triangle piercing, and she left a link to a website, which I don't remember. This website had something about wanding on it. I'm just curious. I wouldn't ever do it, because, LORDY!!! WOULD THAT HURT!!! eek Anyway, I would probably get a new piercer, too. Plus, I'm just as curious as to why it has to be 00. Why don't you go to a 0 first, and then go to a 00. Just a suggestion. Have fun playing with your peenie!!!

~*B*~

MafiaGirl\'s Tribe Page

My Attempt at a Website

#311458 - 12/01/02 07:46 AM Re: Self meatotomy
Wookie Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA USA
Thanks John (and everyone) but have you seen those surgeon's fee schedules? Sounds are an option I am trying but the pain is intense. It might be easier to do it once with a knife, and have it done!

But do you have to cut the meatus (mine is small enough already - I don't want that big ring hanging by a thread)? I would like to make a snip in the top half of the slit, not the meatus, and dunno whether this is dangerous...

and pictures/experienced advice are always best.

#311459 - 12/01/02 09:42 AM Re: Self meatotomy
StrawberryDream Offline
Pink Moderator

Loc: where my heart is
Quote:
Originally posted by geoa:
and dunno whether this is dangerous...

and pictures/experienced advice are always best.
Um, yes, it would be quite dangerous. Good Lord, go to a dr. I realize the cost of health care in today's America is very high. But imagine the cost of the Emergency Room bill you will be facing if you do indeed decide to perform this surgery yourself. The Ambulance alone, and 911 call would be enough to scare you. I have no experience or pictures in this subject, other than the common sense adult kind that say... "Don't do this!!!"
xoxoxxx

#311460 - 12/01/02 10:43 AM Re: Self meatotomy
john lopez Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
A Meatis is the OPENING of a tube (Urethra). The urethral meatis is a very thin band of smooth muscle and elastic, tough skin. You can stretch it out, but it'll take TIME.

Sounding is very pleasurable for some guys, excruciating for others. There are health risks, of course, so research is required. Urinary Tract Infections are painfull and sometimes hard to treat.

PLEASE put the idea of using a knife out of your head.

#311461 - 12/01/02 11:31 AM Re: Self meatotomy
Wookie Offline

This is interesting. There is a sizable lot of the piercing community, well represented by BME, who believe that self-surgery is not only fun (and erotic), but preferable to inexperienced jabs by overpriced doctors, who charge too much anyway.

My piercer, who steered me to Tribalectic for custom jewelry, offered his honest opinion, that self-surgery of this kind is common and harm is limited and unlikely. He provided me with the name of someone in Phoenix, not a doctor, who will do such surgery for a fee. He would not, however, perform the surgery in his office and offered a long explanation involving California legal code. Having operated a small business myself, I can't ask him to jeopardize his license.

Your consensual opinion seems to take the medical profession's side, or to "just-say-no" and resort to stretching. I think I'll take the latter approach. Thanks all for a useful board.

#311462 - 12/01/02 01:58 PM Re: Self meatotomy
Al Roker's Lovepig Offline
Master Baiter

Loc: my dad's lil' 2 bedroom apartm...
its all fun and games till someone dies of septic shock.

Ex Freep Facto.
http://chaffincontainer.blogspot.com

#311463 - 12/01/02 03:40 PM Re: Self meatotomy
Seth C. Offline

It sounds (pun intended) as if this thread has already run its course but I'll throw in my two cents anyway.

PA are fairly easy to stretch and so is the urethra it just takes some time. To me it seems that slow stretching the piercing would be an obvious choice as opposed to some surgical procedure regaurdless of who was doing it.
(919) 833-4559

#311464 - 12/01/02 06:13 PM Re: Self meatotomy
Syndea Offline

Loc: Ellensburg Wa
I hope you exercise some common sense since your piercer has none at all. I don't have alot to add but to reiterate John and Seth's oppinion. I don't have that particular piercing because I don't have those parts. I DO, however stretch these piercings on other people. It is quick and appears very painless. The tissue is also extremely stretchable and gives easy.

Also, if this is such a simple task that the average joe can do it on himself, why isn't your trained perfessional comfortable doing it? Another thing: as a piercer with ethics I would never plant that idea in the head of one of my clients because I care about their well being, whether they are a regular or a one time piercee. If anyone of them came to me with a task that I was at all uncomfortable doing, I would find a reputable shop that would.

So instead of seeking pointers on how to potentially destroy a very important part of your body maybe someone can direct you towards a professional that is competant enough to perform this particular project for you. I'm not trying to sound harsh, but I'm really appalled that your piercer recommended this to you.

#311465 - 12/01/02 06:49 PM Re: Self meatotomy
Wookie Offline

One more thing - thanks to ashli, michelle and MafiaGirl, we needed "peenie" - "penis" is so damned clinical, and who wants to nuzzle up to a dick or a cock or a wang or John Thomas, anyway?

No, now, now, don't all raise your hands at once!

You guys/gals are just great, thanks for the good advice and will keep you posted if/when results..

#311466 - 12/01/02 07:13 PM Re: Self meatotomy
StrawberryDream Offline
Pink Moderator

Loc: where my heart is
wink it's really a
Peawhistle.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Copyright © 2000-2008
Tribalectic Body Jewelry
For more information see the Tribalectic.comô Privacy Statement
Search

Shout Box