Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Shop Catalog By
Email Login

Password

New users sign up!
Free email accounts @tribalectic.com

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#269055 - 07/09/03 09:25 PM job interview
MsJen Administrator Offline
I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake...

Loc: Indiana!!!
well most of ya know I work in a psych hosp and i must say Im pretty burned out on it. Just the pay is decent buit for the work we do its really not all that great.Anyway I was browsing the la times on line and came acroos an ad for Financial Associate. They want to hire people that want a new career and have no prior experince so they can train me. I talked ot the guy and i have an interview on friday at 1030 am. If the interview goes well he said he will ask me to stay for the orientation that day. If I get it im going to just do it like 2 times a week till i decide and then ill go full time and keep the other job .That way I will ahve some extra cash to play with :)I still really have no clue what a Financial associate is lol i think its for a mortage company. Anyone have any ideas what a finacial asst might be lol,
well ill keep u posted on what happens friday. I figure if I dont get it no biggie. I dont really need the money just would be cool to have the extra cash to travel and party with and ya save up for my new truck laugh

"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of jalapenos-- what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......"

#269056 - 07/09/03 09:33 PM Re: job interview
::--Brandi--:: Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx
lucky you... i cant get even close to a job interview anywhere here it seems frown
congrats tho. extra cash is always good

[Save A Tree, Kill A Skater]

#269057 - 07/09/03 10:05 PM Re: job interview

ya i figure if i like it i will go full time and then work with the crazies part time smile Ill see what happens when i go down there Friday

"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of jalapenos-- what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......"

#269058 - 07/09/03 10:12 PM Re: job interview
GabooN Offline

Loc: Windsor, Canada
i had a 'pre-interview' today..i went and filled out and app and then they took me in the back and went over stuff and all that ..the lady said i was a charmer lol..she liked my smile. got my fingers crossed.i need $$ for band t's and my tattoos :p
That shines, above you and I.
-matchbook romance- if all else fails

http://gaboon.bmezine.com

#269059 - 07/09/03 11:23 PM Re: job interview

good luck laugh Hope ui get it!! Ya im excited about a second job cuz even if its not alot of money its extra cash for ummm piercings and tats and save towards a new truck laugh

Still dont know what the hell a financial associate it though. hmm roomie thinks maybe someone that helps u consolidate bills etc. I dont think its a collection agency cuz he said I can make a career change if i like the job.Guess ill just have to wait and see whzat happens friday

#269060 - 07/10/03 12:30 AM Re: job interview
Anonymous
Unregistered

congratumalalalalationssss!! ummm yeah hope you get it.

Niki x

#269061 - 07/10/03 12:31 AM Re: job interview

Quote:
Originally posted by Niki:
congratumalalalalationssss!! ummm yeah hope you get it.

Niki x
hehe too early for congrats but ummm hopefully u wil be yelling that in a day or so hehe

#269062 - 07/10/03 03:55 AM Re: job interview
P.D.B Offline
The Jingle Junk Man

Loc: UK
Congrats future wife, I hope all goes well and you get the job. Funny thing is I'm just in the process of applying for a new job myself, working in the computer services department of our local Health service....hehe, so while your leaving a hospital/health job, I might be entering one.....LOL laugh laugh

PDB and SDB

Uncut and PROUD of it.

#269063 - 07/10/03 01:01 PM Re: job interview

Well my futur hubby ill stay at the hospital. I just might do that aprt time if this Financial asst job goes thru.That way i have lots of money laugh

Copyright © 2000-2008
Tribalectic Body Jewelry
For more information see the Tribalectic.comô Privacy Statement
Search

Shout Box

Forum Stats
12905 Members
10 Forums
53141 Topics
742879 Posts

Max Online: 243 @ 07/30/10 09:54 AM