Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Shop Catalog By
Email Login

Password

New users sign up!
Free email accounts @tribalectic.com

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#268793 - 07/08/03 02:56 PM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
Daddy Offline

Loc: Oakland
What about This ?

...it just sucks now!

Daddy!

Tribe Page

Brian
Retired Manufacturer?Semi-Professional Materials Educator

#268794 - 07/08/03 03:45 PM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
spooky_nine Offline

Loc: San Angelo, TX
holy crap, that's hilarious!!
"Johnny calls me "da man!" That puts me at ease. It makes me feel comfortable, because I am Black and that's how Black folks talk to one another." :rolleyes: laugh
sterotypical, anyone?

#268795 - 07/08/03 03:58 PM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
Shotie Offline

Loc: MO
Let me point out some things here:

This is likely staged. How do I know this?
1. They never show a closeup of a CHILD with a tattoo. They show close ups of the tats, but never pull the camera view back far enough that you can tell for certain whether the tattoo is on a child or adult body. It could be either.
(The only tats you can tell for sure are on adults are actually in the "We do adults too!" part, where they show more of the body from further away)

2. It's really easy to rub fake tattoos on and stage it as a real tattoo. I'm reasonably sure this would be pretty illegal if they were real tattoos.

3. There's a small chance they are really tattooing the children with temporary inks, but I doubt that.

I dunno, it just screams "bonsai kitty" to me, even though I can't find anything that without a doubt says it's fraudulent.

#268796 - 07/08/03 06:37 PM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
Andi. Offline
Hot Mama!

Loc: North Dakota
If that was true Child welfare would shut that place down so fast and you'd hear all about it over the national news I would imagine...

So fake... :rolleyes:

#268797 - 07/08/03 07:40 PM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
GabooN Offline

Loc: Windsor, Canada
ya im pretty sure that someone at school like a teacher would notice that little jimmy's temporary tatto has been on his arm for way too long and find out it was real..even if it was at the top of his arm under his shirt sleeve..i doubt little jimmy could resist showing it off..you know how kindergarten's are :p
That shines, above you and I.
-matchbook romance- if all else fails

http://gaboon.bmezine.com

#268798 - 07/10/03 08:10 AM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
HughTheHand Offline

Loc: Buffalo

#268799 - 07/10/03 05:29 PM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
HappyGirl49 Offline

Loc: Yellowknife, Canada
Gotta love Snopes.com.

I just made my first visit ro Rotten.com. I could have done without that.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/

#268800 - 07/10/03 05:33 PM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
WannaBeAGoonie2 Offline

Loc: Chicago
Quote:
Originally posted by HappyGirl49:
Gotta love Snopes.com.

I just made my first visit ro Rotten.com. I could have done without that.
omg, when i get really bored at night i LOVE to look at rotten.com...then after awhile i sit and wonder what the hell is wrong with me... :rolleyes:

#268801 - 07/11/03 07:04 AM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
HappyGirl49 Offline

Loc: Yellowknife, Canada
Yeah, it was like I was really grossed out, but I couldn't stop looking!!! I'm a sick puppy.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Copyright © 2000-2008
Tribalectic Body Jewelry
For more information see the Tribalectic.comô Privacy Statement
Search

Shout Box

Forum Stats
12905 Members
10 Forums
53141 Topics
742879 Posts