Tribalectic Body Jewelry Store - Body Piercing Jewelry and Accessories Login |  Sign Up |  View Cart |  Checkout
# of Items: 0 Subtotal: $0.00
Shop Catalog By
Email Login

Password

New users sign up!
Free email accounts @tribalectic.com

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#268773 - 07/08/03 07:38 AM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
Kanida Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
To me the last little boy looks like he's crying... but that could just be me.

#268774 - 07/08/03 07:39 AM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
TheFariesFire Offline

Loc: Houston Tx
SEE? Now when I was 7 year old, I went in to have my ears gun pierced...Well, my mom was thinking that they were not going to get but one ear done because I was screaming and whailing so much over just that little quick pinch! I don't know of any little children that wouldn't be screaming and whailing even worse than that! Especially not little girls! Also, there's no way they would have held still long enough to have that tattoo be done that well on them. I dunno, I"m pretty sure it's fake.

...and if it is, doesn't it BOTHER people to be wasting money and web space on crap like this?! right up there with the bonsai Kitty! Some jokes are just too expensive for me to attempt, I guess...

yeah, I oticed that one or two are crying...

Daiths•Lobes•Helices•Industrial•Inner Conch•Nostril•Tongue•Navel•VCH

http://www.myspace.com/amy0410
Pit Bull Lovers!

#268775 - 07/08/03 08:24 AM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
MsJen Administrator Offline
I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake...

Loc: Indiana!!!
I lived in San Diego for 2 years and never heard of such a place.Sure the pics that are upclse look real but u cant tell if they are kids or not by the arm etc.Also most places would have a phone number on the website so u can contact them. its just an addy.hmmm guess a call to info can solve that one laugh

"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of jalapenos-- what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......"

#268776 - 07/08/03 08:38 AM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
sexyvegeta Offline

Loc: Arkansas
hell, just look it up in the internet yellow pages, what legit shop wouldnt be publicly listed?
Frozen Dead From It's Bough
Without Ever Having Felt
Sorry For Itself
G.H. Lawrence 'Self-Pity'

#268777 - 07/08/03 08:47 AM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
MsJen Administrator Offline
I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake...

Loc: Indiana!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by sexyvegeta:
hell, just look it up in the internet yellow pages, what legit shop wouldnt be publicly listed?
good point never thought of that

"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of jalapenos-- what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......"

#268778 - 07/08/03 09:07 AM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
Fuel shy Offline

Loc: FL/GA
they should let you click on the pictures and see them bigger.
i do henna tattoos on little kids sometimes and they usually mess they up, the rub agaist something, they touch them, it would be hard to heal a real tattoo on a kid.

#268779 - 07/08/03 09:16 AM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
BoreWithTheChildrenHere Offline

No phone numbers. And, even more interesting, the Seattle location appears to be in the middle of a Boeing complex. :rolleyes:

#268780 - 07/08/03 09:20 AM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
::--Brandi--:: Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx
well at least if u wanted it, they got a tiny bit of free flash on their site, whether the whole thing is fake or not. *shrugs*

[Save A Tree, Kill A Skater]

#268781 - 07/08/03 09:23 AM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hope it's a hoax website. Otherwise, that's just crazy!

#268782 - 07/08/03 09:25 AM Re: Tattoo your toddler: Tell me this isn't for real.
sexyvegeta Offline

Loc: Arkansas
Something else I noticed about those pics, yes, the close up ones look real, but the pictures actually showing kids with tattoos, they look like theyre drawn on. whos to say the ones close up arent adults?
Frozen Dead From It's Bough
Without Ever Having Felt
Sorry For Itself
G.H. Lawrence 'Self-Pity'

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Copyright © 2000-2008
Tribalectic Body Jewelry
For more information see the Tribalectic.com™ Privacy Statement
Search

Shout Box

Forum Stats
12905 Members